The advanced design of this compact professional model includes pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation for improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss. This model comes with 7 flossing tips, 10 pressure settings, a convenient 1-minute timer with a 30-second pacer to ensure thorough water flossing of all areas, and a water on/off button in the handle that allows for one handed operation.
Waterpik® is the #1 recommended water flosser brand, clinically proven and accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Effective Plaque Removal: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Healthier Gums: Clinically proven up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
- Ideal for Implants: Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss using the Plaque Seeker™
- Essential for Braces: Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss using the orthodontic tip
- Removes plaque and debris from deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach, helping to prevent bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Great for people with implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers
- 7 Tips
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
- Reservoir capacity of 90+ seconds
- On/off water control on handle
- 2 Modes - Floss Mode and Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode
- 1-minute timer with 30-second pacer
- LED information panel
- Compatible With 120VAC/60Hz Outlets, For Use In North America Only
- Three-Year Limited Warranty, see Owners Manual for details