WALK, RIDE AND REST
Versatile hybrid rollator wheelchair allows individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain, including grass, gravel, carpeting and more
COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN
Folding frame easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
Features removable footrests and adjustable handles for a comfortable fit
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM
Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic bicycle-style hand brakes and securely lock the wheels in place when seated for added stability
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME
Constructed with a durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds
Detachable shoulder bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications and more
- Base when open: 24” by 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” by 40”
- Seat dimensions: 18” x 12” x 21.75”
How To Assemble:
- Open the wheelchair rollator frame until the seat is locked into position.
- Insert the height adjustable handles into the frame, ensuring each snap button is visible.
- Insert the two rear wheels into the frame, ensuring each snap button is securely locked in the desired position.
- Insert front wheels into the frame, ensuring the holes on each piece are aligned.
- Insert a screw into each hole and attach with a washer and a star bolt, so that the star bolt is oriented on the outside of the Wheelchair/Rollator.
- Attach the footrests.
- Attach storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops.
How To Lock The Footrest In Place:
- Fold the footrest down.
- Gently pull the footrest around to the front.
- Push the footrest bar into the locking clip securely.
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the handbrake
Adjusting Handle Height:
Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Hybrid Wheelchair Rollator
- Detachable Storage Bag
- frame - 1 year
- brakes / handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
- UPC: 818323022285 (Red)
- Product Number: MOB1018RED
- Shipping Weight: 21 pounds
California residents, see Prop 65 WARNING
What are the dimensions of the walker seat?
The upright rollator seat measures 17.5” by 9.5”.
Do the armrests adjust forward and backward?
Yes! The armrests can be adjusted forward and backward for a customized fit.
How big is the upright rollator when folded?
The upright rollatormeasures 10.8” wide when folded.
Will this work for a 6’ tall person?
Yes! The handles adjust to 46” in height to accommodate taller individuals.
What is the walker made of?
The upright rollator is constructed of lightweight, yet durable aluminum.
What is the diameter of the upright rollator wheels?
The upright rollator wheels are 8” flat-free wheels.
What is the weight limit for the upright rollator?
The upright rollator walker safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the upright rollator?
The upright rollator measures 25” at the widest point.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes! The upright rollator loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does the tall walker weigh?
The walker rollator weighs approximately 20 pounds.
Can I lock the walker wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes! The upright walk wheels lock in place by pushing the hand brake loops outward for extra stability when seated.