SAFELY WALK UPRIGHT
Aiding in mobility, the Upright Rollator Walker eliminates tension in the shoulders and neck and allows users to look forward
COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN
Easily folding, the lightweight walker easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME
Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the Upright Walker is constructed with durable aluminum that is lightweight for easy portability
Handles easily adjust for a custom fit and include loop hand brakes for assisting in navigating inclines and securely locking the wheels
Features a lightly padded seat with a backrest for comfortable, on-the-go seating
Easy to secure and remove, the Upright Walker storage bag safely holds daily necessities and includes a padded shoulder strap
For providing mobility support while maintaining an upright position
- Overall Width: 25”
- Overall Length: 32”
- Armrest Height: 41” to 46”
- Seat Width: 17.5”
- Seat Depth: 9.5”
- Wheels: 8” diameter
- Folded Height: 41"
- Folded Width: 10.8”
- Seat Heat From Floor: 21.5"
- Total weight: 20 pounds
- Shoulder bag weight capacity: 11 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Nylon fabric blend
- High density foam
- The upright rollator may be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild cleaner
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning agents
- Upright Rollator Walker
- Removable shoulder bag
- Cane Holder
- One year guarantee
- frame - 1 year
- brakes / handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
- UPC: 810041983329 (Blue); 810041984517 (Red)
- Product Number: MOB1033BLU (Blue); MOB1033RED (Red)
- Shipping Weight: 23.5 pounds
California residents, see Prop 65 WARNING
What are the dimensions of the walker seat?
The upright rollator seat measures 17.5” by 9.5”.
Do the armrests adjust forward and backward?
Yes! The armrests can be adjusted forward and backward for a customized fit.
How big is the upright rollator when folded?
The upright rollatormeasures 10.8” wide when folded.
Will this work for a 6’ tall person?
Yes! The handles adjust to 46” in height to accommodate taller individuals.
What is the walker made of?
The upright rollator is constructed of lightweight, yet durable aluminum.
What is the diameter of the upright rollator wheels?
The upright rollator wheels are 8” flat-free wheels.
What is the weight limit for the upright rollator?
The upright rollator walker safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the upright rollator?
The upright rollator measures 25” at the widest point.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes! The upright rollator loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does the tall walker weigh?
The walker rollator weighs approximately 20 pounds.
Can I lock the walker wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes! The upright walk wheels lock in place by pushing the hand brake loops outward for extra stability when seated.