SOOTHING MASSAGE RELIEF
Relieving sore, aching muscles, the massage ball roller provides deep tissue massage and trigger point therapy
REDUCES PAIN AND INFLAMMATION
Great for pre and post workouts, targeted self-massage reduces pain, inflammation and swelling
VERSATILE WARM OR COLD USE
Freeze or gently warm the massage ball roller for soothing relief on the shoulders, neck, arms, legs and feet
STAINLESS STEEL BALL
Filled with a water-based solution, each roller ball is made with durable stainless steel
Designed for an easy, secure grip, the massage ball roller holders also features a nonslip, silicone band
SET OF TWO
Each set includes two latex-free Arctic Flex massage ball rollers
- For providing soothing deep tissue massage and trigger point therapy
- For gently massaging muscles pre and post workout
- Stainless steel
- Latex-free composite
- Inner Liquid: Glycerin and water-based formula
How to Cool the Massage Ball Roller:
- Place the entire massage ball roller in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
How to Heat the Massage Ball Roller:
- Heat water to a maximum temperature of 80 degree Celsius (176 degree Fahrenheit)
- Submerge the entire massage ball roller in warm water for 3-5 minutes
- Using tongs, carefully remove the massage roller and gently dry with a lint-free cloth before use
- Do not use boiling water to heat the massage ball roller
- Do not microwave the massage ball roller
- Rinse the massage ball rollers under cool water with mild soap if desired
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Store in a dry location
- Arctic Flex Cold Massage Ball Rollers- Set of two
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB1073BLU
Shipping Weight: 11 ounces
Does this include two individual rollers?
Yes! The set includes two Arctic Flex massage ball rollers.
What is the diameter of the stainless steel ball?
The massage roller ball measures 2.5” in diameter.
Can I use essential oils with the cold massage roller?
Yes! The Arctic Flex cold massage ball roller can be used with essential oils for dual therapy, targeted massage and aromatherapy. Place a few drops of essential oils directly on the stainless steel roller ball. Rinse under cool water with a mild soap to clean immediately after use.
Is the ball roller small enough for a smaller woman’s hands?
Yes, the ball roller base is designed for a comfortable, yet secure grip regardless of your hand size.
Is the stainless steel ball removable?
No, the stainless steel ball is not removable.
Do I place the whole roller and base in the freezer?
Yes, because the massage ball roller is not removable, the entire massage ball roller should be placed in the freezer for cooling relief.
Can I use the cold massage roller on my feet to relieve pain and tingling due to neuropathy?
Yes! The cold massage ball roller is ideal for soothing painful tingling feet.
Is the roller base latex-free?
Yes! The roller base is made with a latex-free composite material and a silicone band for a secure grip.
Does the ball roller stick to your skin or glide smoothly along?
The Arctic Flex cold massage ball roller is designed to glide smoothly across the skin.
Does the ball roll around inside the holder?
Yes, the cold massage ball roller is designed to freely roll within the holder for a smooth massage experience.
Can I put the massager roller in ice while traveling?
Yes, the cold massage ball roller may be cooled in a container of ice while traveling, however, care must be taken to ensure the ball roller remains dry by first placing the roller ball in a sealed, waterproof bag.
Do I need to have the massage ball heated or cooled to use?
The Arctic Flex massage ball can be used at room temperature, warm or cool.
Can I heat the massage ball roller?
Yes! The Arctic Flex massage ball roller can be heated in warm water for targeted heat therapy.