Unidose Delivery Retraction and Hemostasis Paste
Take 1™ Retraction Paste by KaVo Kerr manages soft gingival tissue and provides moisture control and hemostasis to prepare tissue for both traditional and digital impressions, veneer or crown cementation, and class II, class III, and V restorations. Not only is it simple to apply and compatible with standard composite dispensers, but it’s also minimally invasive, and easy to clean up.
- Dual-Action 15% aluminum chloride and kaolin clay to provide hemostasis & gentle retraction
- Quick Clean Up with a rinse and air dry to remove residue
- Designed to deliver tissue displacement to enhance or replace a cord technique
- Each unit-dose is individually packed to keep material fresh
- Universally compatible with standard composite dispensers
Take 1 Retraction is available in Low Viscosity and High Viscosity to provide versatile solutions for your retraction needs
- 15 Unidose, 30 dispensing tips, 10 large retraction caps and 10 regular retraction caps.
- 60 Unidose, 120 dispensing tips, 30 large retraction caps and 30 regular retraction caps.
No reviews found