Silicone Soft Relining System
SoftLine is the soft alternative to acrylic-based reliners that cures entirely in the mouth in three minutes, with no heat, odor, or unpleasant taste plus no messy mixing or handling. SoftLine is compatible with all methylmethacrylate-based synthetic materials. It is applied chairside, utilizing an auto-mix delivery system that allows for equal mixing with a one-to-one ratio, while minimizing the risk of cross-contamination. The materials are available in three tissue shades as well as translucent. SoftLine can be used effectively to relieve pressure areas in the upper and lower jaw. It provides post damming in case of adhesion problems and improves fit with flabby ridges. It can also be utilized for cushioning implants and as overdentures during the healing process.
- Simple process. Offers ease of use.
- Cures in the mouth in under 3 minutes. Quick and easy.
- Three shades. Versatile and easy to color match.
- Costs less than lab relines. Save money.
- Automix cartridge. Delivers an accurate and pre-measured mixture each time.
Contains: 1 50 ml Cartridge Relining Material, 6 Mix Tips, 1 Bottle Bonding Agent (5 ml), 1 Bottle Varnish, Base (5 ml), 1 Bottle Varnish, Catalyst (5ml), 25 Four-Cavity Mixing Wells (disposable), 38 Applicators
No reviews found