3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive is the single-bottle adhesive solution that combines true versatility with the ultimate in strength, speed and convenience for effective performance. This refill includes one 5mL vial of adhesive.
- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- Effective on all surfaces.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- No refrigeration needed.
- Store at room temperature for two years.
- Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery.
- Improved, easy-to-place etchant.
- Adhesive Type: Selective Etch, Self-etch, Total Etch
- Cure Type: Light Cure
- Delivery System: Vial
Includes: (1) x 5ml Adhesive Vial, (50) Disposable Mixing Wells, (50) Disposable Microbrushes, (1) x 3ml Etchant Syringe, (25) Dispensing Tips.
- Bonding light-cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations
- Root surface desensitization
- Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorative materials
- Repair of composite or compomer restorations
- Bonding sealants
- Bonding veneers with 3M™ RelyX™ Veneer Cement
- Adhesive/primer for chemical adhesion when bonding zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations
- Intraoral repair of existing indirect restorations
- Bonding self- or dual-cure core build-up materials and resin cements (with 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator)
- Sealing of dentin prior to temporization for indirect restoration placement.
No reviews found