Replacement of bone loss following tooth extraction, intrabony defect treatment. Bone grafting material during sinus lift procedures.
Features & benefits
- Made of ß-tricalcium phosphate granules of synthetic origin.
- Sterile and gradually resorbable bone substitute.
- Releases calcium and phosphate ions that help promote new bone formation.
- Osteoconductive micro and macroporous structure that fosters dense new bone growth.
- Helps renew bone integrity within 3-6 months.
Curved Syringe: 0.8cc of β-tricalcium phosphate granules (diameter 0.5 to 1mm) in sterile syringe (individually packaged)
No reviews found