Returns and Refunds
Customers have the right to return any purchased items by defining the reason within 10 (Ten) days from the moment of receiving those items from the Seller or the Seller's representatives. The items can be returned if their properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
In order to be able to return items to Medentrx sellers, customers must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in a request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), to ensure that returns are executed smoothly and fairly.
Authorizing Returns or exchange:
- Customers must notify the Seller of any discovered defects and demand a refund or an exchange within 10 (Ten) days from the moment of receiving these Items.
- To return the Items, you must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Customers have the right to ask for a money refund. In this case the Items must be returned to the Seller, and their properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
- Seller can issue a partial refund and charge a restocking fees of 20% when the items returned or exchanged is the buyer's mistake:
- No longer needed/wanted
- Bought by mistake
* Certain products with excessive weight maybe be calculated at a special restocking fees.
* Exchange will not be completed until exchange fees are paid by customer. In the events fees are not paid, the order will be canceled and refunds will be issued based on the refund rules that applies.
To return your product, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Broken sealed Products
- Medication and supplements
- Some health and personal care products
- Items with special shipping restrictions