The cement with universal appeal: #1 in the U.S., trusted by dentists worldwide
- Time-saving - no etching**, priming or bonding.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Optimal consistency.
- Easy removal of excess.
- **Except for 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges. Selective etching is required to increase surface area for bonding.
- All-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- 3 - unit inlay/onlay bridges.
- All-ceramic, composite or metal restorations to implant abutments.
- 2 -or 3-unit Maryland bridges.
Includes: (24) A2 Universal Capsules, (16) Translucent Capsules, (10) A3 Opaque Capsules, 1 Activator/Applier.
No reviews found