Optimized Particle Composite System
Point 4 optimized particle composite system is a light-cured, resin-based composite dental restorative that contains approximately 76% by weight (57% by volume) inorganic filler with an average particle size of 0.4 microns. All shades are radiopaque. Point 4 represents years of research aimed at bridging the gap between microfill and hybrid composite materials. A patented grinding process combined with sophisticated rheological modifiers allow Point 4 to polish to a very high, long-lasting luster similar to microfills, while providing strength equivalent to today's microhybrids.
- Microfill polish. Quick and easy.
- True chameleon effect. Perfect blend with adjacent dentition.
- Hybrid strength. Use it anywhere.
- Optimum particle size. State-of-the-art technology.
- Third-party approval. Using a proven product.
- Extensively field tested.
- One material covers both needs. Greatly reduce inventory.
Contains: 1 Syringe (4 g each) each of shades: A2, A3, A3.5, XL2, T1, 25 Pouches OptiBond Solo Plus (2.5 ml total), 1 Bottle OptiGuard Surface Sealant (5 ml, 2 Syringes Kerr Gel Etchant (6 g total), 20 Gel Etchant Syringe Tips (disposable), 50 Kerr Applicators (disposable), 1 Laminated Technique Card
No reviews found