A new high quality, resin-based composite filling material with a unique nanohybrid formula, it delivers superior surface and excellent physical properties. The tooth-colored composite is designed for direct restorative treatment as well as repair of composite and ceramic veneers. Its high viscosity provides for effortless handling, ease of sculpting and molding. This light-activated universal restorative provides for long working time with short curing time. With its unique characteristics, increased filler load, including the ability to prevent caries due to fluoride release, this exceptional nanohybrid composite is the ideal material of choice in many clinical situations for both anterior and posterior esthetic restorations.
- Lifelike restoration with very high radiopacity
- Effortless handling and long working time
- Available in both syringe and capsule
- Fluoride-releasing, carries protection
- Superior strength and high wear resistance
- Polish retention and high luster
- Minimal post-sensitivity and tooth-stress
Contents: 1 x 7ml PacBond, 2 x Well mixing wells, 20 x Etching tips, 1 x Brush tip, 1 x Brush tip handle, 1 x Mixing pad, 3 x 1.2cc PacEtch etching gel, 80 x 0.2 gm capsules, 20 of each shade A1, A2, A3, and B1 and 1 x ProJect dispensing gun.
Sellers of this product
No reviews found