Universal Adhesive Resin Dental Cement
Universally indicated for all indirect applications, NX3 Nexus™ Third Generation is a permanent adhesive dental cement system with an innovative chemistry for unmatched esthetics, adhesion and great versatility. Delivery system choices include an automix syringe for dual-cure indications and a light-cure cement for multiple units where unlimited work time is needed. The automixing dual-cure cement can be used for all indirect applications, including veneers. With Kerr's proprietary amine-free initiator system and optimized resin matrix, NX3 is the first truly color-stable adhesive resin cement.
- Simplified delivery. Dual-cure automix syringe eliminates hand mixing.
- Light-cure applications. Adhesive dental cement for veneers and indications requiring unlimited work time.
- Bonds to all substrates. Excellent adhesion to dentin, enamel, CAD/CAM blocks, ceramic, porcelain, resin and metal.
- Self-etch or total-etch. Bonding protocol compatibility. No dual-cure activator required.
- Superior color stability. Long-term esthetics for both dual-cure and light-cure cements.
- Optimal handling. Easy cleanup in gel state
Contains: 1 X 1.8 gm
No reviews found