Imprint™ 3 VPS Impression Material is designed to resist distortion to help reduce costly retakes, remakes and adjustments.
- Delivers outstanding balance of clinical properties.
- Hydrophilic, to help you get void-free impressions.
- Memory: elastic recovery resists distortion for a more accurate impression.
- Toughness: resists tearing better than most leading brands.
- Available in a full range of viscosities, deliveries and setting times.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Clear aligner impressions.
- Study model impressions.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Removable denture and partial denture impressions.
Setting Time: Regular Set.
Includes: (4) cartridges 50ml ea. (2 heavy body, 1 regular body,1 light body); (10) small mixing tips (yellow); (10) large mixing tips (green); (10) intraoral tips; (1) x 17ml bottle tray adhesive.
No reviews found