XP (Putty) is used for both simultaneous and two-step putty/wash techniques. It drives syringe material subgingivally for ideal tissue displacement and accurate details. With excellent deformation recovery and a 3-year shelf life, Extrude is truly a superior value.
- A long track record of clinical success has made this product a staple in dental offices throughout the world
- Excellent Tear Strength - easily removed from mouth yet boasts excellent tear strength
- Thixotropic properties ensure material stays in the tray, yet flows well enough to mix easily
- An Option for Any Technique - Five viscosities and two set times for multiple options
- Easily Readable Colors - Syringe colors contrast with tray materials, making them easier to read
Contains: 2 Jars Putty (520 ml mixed volume), 2 Putty Scoops, 18 Putty Spacers
No reviews found