Kuraray, after inventing the self-etching technique with CLEARFIL LINER BOND 2 in 1993, has surpassed their universally accepted total-etch technology with a new product — a new-generation self-etching primer and bonding system called CLEARFIL SE BOND.
CLEARFIL SE BOND is a simplified, light-cure bonding system containing a water-based primer. The procedure time with CLEARFIL SE BOND is significantly reduced, while providing enhanced bond strength and sealing properties — and, it can be used with all light-cured restoration. The unique “Outer Case” delivery system allows direct finger control of the contents.
- Secure, fast and easy to use
- One bottle of self-etching primer for effective one-step conditioning of cut enamel and dentin without rinsing
- No excessive decalcification
- Effective marginal sealing for protection against micro-leakage
- High bond strength to dentin, enamel, metals and porcelain
- Indicated for composites, compomers
- Direct filling restorations using light-cure composite or compomer
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Treatment of hypersensitive and/or exposed root surfaces
- Intraoral repairs of fractured facing crowns made of porcelain, hybrid ceramics or composite resin using light-curing composite
- Surface treatment of prosthetic appliances made of porcelain, hybrid ceramics and cured composite resin
Contains: 1 X 5ml Bottle
Sellers of this product
No reviews found