Clearfil Majesty ES Flow is a new,light-cure, universal flowable composite that is more than a liner/base.With its superior durability and esthetics, Clearfil Majesty ES Flow can be used in class 1, 2, and occlusal surface restorations, as well as class 5 restorations.
CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES Flow is easy to polish by wiping the cured resin with an ethanol-soaked gauze or cotton roll, making it simple to incorporate into the clinical workflow.
CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES Flow contains special submicron fillers that are treated with a proprietary silane coupling agent, giving the product excellent mechanical properties.Available in shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, KA6, B1, B2, XW, and W. These shades correspond with Kuraray’s CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES-2 shade guide.
- Extremely high filler loading and low viscosity
- High Polish Retention
- High Gloss
- Low shrinkage and high mechanical properties (strength, wear resistance, durability)
- Multiple uses including as a universal composite resin
- Excellent consistency (appropriate flowability, that is not runny or sticky)
- Easy handling (bubble free and controllable) with the new dispensing syringe
- Versatile shade selection for multiple uses
- Direct restorations for anterior and posterior teeth (Class l-lll, V cavities, cervical caries, root erosion)
- Cavity base / liner
- Intraoral repairs of fractured crowns/bridges and composite resin
Contains: 1 X 2.7 g syringe and 15 needle tips
No reviews found