CLEARFIL LINER BOND 2V is a dual-cure user-friendly dental adhesive system with multiple indications. With the self-etching primer of CLEARFIL LINER BOND 2V, time is saved while high bond strength is obtained. The self-etching primer etches mildly and enables the collagen fibers to maintain their natural structure. The bonding liquid of Liner Bond 2V does not leave an unfilled collagen and dentin layer in the decalcificated zone, but completely fills the thin etched layer, resulting in high bond strength. The high bond strength to enamel, dentine, metal and porcelain makes CLEARFIL LINER BOND 2V a suitable adhesive system for multiple indications.
- High strength and durability
- Easy handling
- Multiple indications
- No excessive decalcification
- Self-etching primer for effective one-step conditioning of cut enamel and dentin without rinsing
- Effective marginal sealing for protection against micro-leakage
- High bond strength to dentin, enamel and porcelain.
- Direct filling restorations using light-cure or chemically-cure composite
- Bonded amalgam restorations
- Treatment of hypersensitive and/or exposed root surfaces
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Intra-oral repairs of fractured porcelain facing crowns using light-cure composite
- Cementing inlays and onlays made of porcelain (or composite) using composite resin cement
Contains: 1 X 6ml Bottle
No reviews found