ALLOY PRIMER is a metal primer used to increase the bond strength of composite and acrylic resins to gold, base and semi-precious metals, titanium and other dental alloys.
It eliminates the necessity of tin-plating and enables excellent bonding to metal surfaces. Its unique chemistry bonds composite or acrylic resins to these alloys.
ALLOY PRIMER is very simple to use. Just apply one coat of ALLOY PRIMER to sandblasted metal surface and leave it for a few seconds, then start adhesion procedure as usual.
- Multiple indications
- Intra- and extra- oral use
- Increase of bond strength to gold
- Increase of bond strength to semi-precious metals
- Elimination of tin-plating
- Simple to use
- Adhesion of metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Adhesion of metal cast posts
- Repair of fractured resin based facing crowns and porcelain-fused metal crowns and bridges
- Fabrication of removable dentures with metal base, clasp or attachment
- Repair of dentures
- Bottle: 4ml